What we can offer you
- Tailored event consultancy
- End-to-end strategic event coordination and project management
- On-site event delivery
All with a particular focus on branding, relationship building and guest experience
- One-off half or full day consultancy and planning session or
- Regular sessions throughout the duration of the event planning process
Benefits: Gives you expert guidance, advice and structure to manage the project yourself/internally. Areas covered can include: analysis of previous events, expectations, event goals and branding; overview of planning process, budget management, creative concept, guest experience, staffing, timelines and logistics.
Project Management and coordination:
- End-to-end project management using our own bespoke event project management process, tailored to your own specific needs
Benefits: Takes the stress away from the event planning and organising process, leaving you/your team to focus on important day-to-day tasks; impartial, expert and bespoke advice in every area of the process; partnerships and collaborations with likeminded businesses, clients and suppliers; access to key contacts from fashion, music, media and more.
On-the-day Event Management:
- Hand-picked team of event professionals to manage your event on-site
- From professional Event Managers to hosts/hostesses, cloakroom attendants, models, artist liaison and PR/Social media experts
Benefits: From an Events Manager to compliment your in-house team, to a fully briefed and tailored events team to manage everything from supplier management and logistics, set-up, the running of the event, customer/client/audience queries and pack-down, we have everyone you need so you can focus on enjoying the event, building key relationships and networking.
Email us to book